For construction photos and videos, please select a project using the Construction drop down menu in the main navigation.
Current Road Closures
Please follow posted detours.
- There are no current road closures associated with SRWA construction.
Week of October 25 2021
- The cable wrapping system that will be used for the water storage was delivered last week and is being assembled. The water storage tank will be wrapped in cable, tension will be applied to the cable and then shot crete applied on top of the cable for protection.
- The final concrete wall at the backwash equalization basin will be poured early next week.
- Reinforcing bar is being installed for the Chemical Storage building slab, in preparation for a concrete placement later this week.
- The contractor has completed paving and striping on Berkeley Road to Santa Fe Avenue. The road is now open to traffic.
- The pipeline has been installed at Fox Grove Fishing Area. The contractor will be paving portions of Fox Grove Fishing Area parking lot later this week. The park will remain open during paving activities.
- The contractor has excavated a bore pit in Hatch Road and Faith Home Road for a trenchless pipeline crossing.
- Pipe is being delivered and stored along Hatch Road.
- K-rail was placed on the south side of Hatch Road and traffic lanes have been shifted. Please obey all temporary traffic control signs on Hatch Road between Faith Home and Gilbert Avenue.
Upcoming construction work may affect local traffic, sign up to receive email notifications using the form below.
Please hover your mouse over the Water Transmission Line and the Icons below to get up-to-date construction information on project segments or facilities.
= Facility or Element
= Future Construction
= Construction In Progress
= Construction Complete
= Water Transmission Main