Please click on the link for the specific facility you are interested in by using the Construction drop down menu above to see construction photos and video.
Week of June 14, 2021
- The contractor has placed the slab at the water storage tank.
- Pre-manufactured steel wall forms are being placed at the water storage tank.
- The contractor is placing reinforcing bar and wall forms at the Backwash Equalization Basin.
Definitions of Construction Terms
- The Backwash Equalization Basin. is a large concrete box structure that provides a consistent flow and loading to the downstream process of separating and drying solids.
- “Girders” are support beams used in construction that provide the main horizontal support for the bridge deck.
- “Construction Date Notice” refers to the approximate date when door hangers will be distributed to properties within 1000’ of the upcoming construction activity.
Upcoming construction work may affect local traffic, sign up to receive email notifications using the form below.
Please hover your mouse over the Water Transmission Line and the Icons below to get up-to-date construction information on project segments or facilities.
= Facility or Element
= Future Construction
= Construction In Progress
= Construction Complete
= Water Transmission Main